by Nicole Taylor
tent and food, hamburger and granola and more,
a rust colored Beatnik corduroy hat
a pair of blue sodalite earrings.
a colorful decorated handshaker
a hemp necklace with a few decorations.
food and drinks from fair
Tamale and Turkish coffee and Baklava while
watching the storm and poles constructed before the play.
Thai noodles and tea, iced
bagel and coffee in Eugene morning.
breakfast wrap and coffees on ride home with
a quiet nice artist vendor lady.
- The Great Escape
- Bible Study
- Outskirtal Child
- Black Seed by Black Seed
- HE SAID HE COULDN’T COMMUNICATE WITH HER BECAUSE...
- “believe me”
- I WAS TO BE HIS VACATION
- IMAGINING HIM OPENING MY E MAIL
- 6 Ravens
- Fat Tuesday Polka
- "night terrors"
- All I want to do
- Wilson and Broadway at 4 a.m.
- History of a Leather Jacket
- Tough Guys Don't Need Gats
- Only The Damned Make Love
- a "surge" in Afghan civilian deaths
- the shame of Eastern Europe
- Bless Me, Father
- Finding Jesus Using Only a Prostitute and a Compa...
- 19 & bleeding in New Orleans
- Country Fair Consuming
- A Gift for One
- The Dragon
- ▼ May (26)