Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I AM

For I am the life and death.
For I am the sun and the darkness.
I am the power of love and I am the darkness among others.

I am the time and stars.
I am the song which is sung very far.

I am not an energy nor entity.

I am neither of any religion or soul.

I am the message of the beloved.

I am the brother and the father.

I am the love and the hate.

Sometimes, I am nothing but emptiness.

I am the sex to multiply time and again.

I am the number added over zero.

I am the quality of mankind.

I am

I am the friend and foe.

I am the sin and sinner.

I am the silence and crowd.

I am the sadness and pain.

I am neither any of human words nor human deeds.

I am

Just I am

Maybe I am

Let us say, I am, I will be, I was.

So, here I am, here I belong, in this moment of complete solitude

Because I was, I am, and I will be.

by Santosh Kalwar


3 comments:

  1. Extremely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you are the fontain that shares it's vessel with the flow of the heart becomes you as I am ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, is not a new idea, but still originall!( coincidentia oppositorum).
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete