by Stephen Jarrell Williams
Such a fine tummy,
you must do your sit-ups daily,
and your long legs muscled,
you must swim laps,
but I'm stronger in my sins than you,
you're just a beginner, an amateur
in my bed under the glow of a false moon,
your curves craving,
rubbing them as you moan for more,
licking you into a ready pose,
then standing over you,
leaking magical drops over your skin
gasping for me...
I settle in,
ramming you into the underworld.
- ► 2010 (224)
- HE SAID IN THE HOSPITAL IT
- Waits is growling 'bout the one that got away
- -What do you think?-
- THE MAD GIRL REMEMBERS WHEN SHE STOOD BEHIND THE G...
- Lines for a Female Psychiatrist
- Village Idiot
- HORSES AT MIDNIGHT, NOT A SLIVER OF MOON
- AUGUST 27
- THE DREAM OF GEORGE D
- Beautiful And Beaten
- SITTING IN THE BROWN CHAIR WITH LET’S PRETEND ON T...
- Love Is Another Thing
- THE PEARLS
- WHEN I PASS THE PLACE
- sisyphus in the not for profit sector
- POEM OF THE RECLUSE
- 3 poems by Hugh Fox
- Welcome to Bedford Falls
- I Can Feel Teri Smiling
- NIGHT WALKS
- Sitting Shiva in a Hotel Lobby
- THE JEWELRY BOX, THE ROOM OF LAVENDER AND DRIPPING...
- A Weeping Tree
- motivating joshua
- old salem style
- In Break Formation
- FIRST PAGE IN THE NOTEBOOK
- THIS WEEK OF MY MOTHER’S BIRTH
- THINKING AGAIN OF THAT IRISH WRITER WHO, WHEN HE W...
- WHEN THE DAYS BLUR
- he's fifty
- THE MAD GIRL IS STARTLED HEARING THERE’S SO MUCH H...
- ▼ December (39)